Hi. I'm Mike Ledger, an Australian programmer who writes unprolifically on topics including and limited to:- Haskell; shell scripts; graphics. I enjoy doodling in my spare time. You can find me studying at the ANU, working at Ricardo Rail, or generally living my best life. You can contact me at email@example.com.
- Lenses with OverloadedRecordDot - February 23, 2022
- shrinkmusic: Shrink your music for your phone, car stereo, etc. - September 12, 2018
- nice-html: a fast and fancy HTML generation library - January 11, 2018
- csvmaps: a tool for manipulating map-like CSV files - January 9, 2018
- radixtree: a prefix-tree parsing library for Haskell - January 8, 2018
- Static indices for speedy array-based algorithms - December 21, 2014
- A look at QuasiQuotation - May 25, 2012
- Functional programming in sh - May 21, 2012
- Level 0 - February 25, 2012
- The mandelbrot set having a bad day. - December 27, 2011
- Fractals and patterns. - December 24, 2011
- I have a website! - December 23, 2011
This isn't a complete list of projects; but it is at least a list of some interesting ones.