Hi. I'm Mike Ledger, an Australian programmer who writes unprolifically on topics including and limited to:- Haskell; shell scripts; graphics. I enjoy doodling in my spare time. You can find me studying at the ANU, and you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.My GitHub profile.
- Static indices for speedy array-based algorithms - December 21, 2014
- A look at QuasiQuotation - May 25, 2012
- Functional programming in sh - May 21, 2012
- Level 0 - February 25, 2012
- The mandelbrot set having a bad day. - December 27, 2011
- Fractals and patterns. - December 24, 2011
- I have a website! - December 23, 2011