- A look at QuasiQuotation by Mike Ledger on May 25, 2012
- Functional programming in sh by Mike Ledger on May 21, 2012
- Level 0 by Mike Ledger on February 25, 2012
- The mandelbrot set having a bad day by Mike Ledger on December 27, 2011
- Level 0 — a fun and featureful Snake II clone.
- Hotswap — a simple, high level interface to plugins for hotswapping Haskell code.
- Greg — an extensible IRC bot library written in Haskell.
My name is Mike Ledger, and you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I enjoy the occasional Haskell or C with a siding of zsh scripting, do artwork for stuff sometimes and am better than you at procrastinating.
On other websites I've gone by numerous aliases including but not limited to: mikeplus[integer] and zvxr.
About the name: MAL is my initials. Quasimal is a bit mal. The website itself is built using Hakyll, a wonderful static site generator library. Once I've cleaned up the actual code to do the generating I might put it up on GitHub.